Description: We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for building Web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Proven software development experience in PHP & MySQL.
- Strong skills in Laravel, CodeIgniter or CakePHP framework.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and NodeJS would be preferable.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 6 month to 3 years
Work Location: Jaipur