We are looking for a PHP developer responsible for building Web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Experience: 1-5 years
- Proven software development experience in PHP & MySQL.
- Strong skills in Laravel, CodeIgniter or CakePHP framework.
- Good Knowledge of creating database schemas & Stored Procedure that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of AngularJS and NodeJS would be preferable.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas Demonstrable.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Job Type: Full-time
- PHP Programming: 1 year